Basement Finishing & Renovation
Jersey Shore Interior Construction
Drawing from almost 40 years of carpentry experience, J. Lorton & Company provides basement renovation and finishing services that capture square footage and expand your home’s potential. Add a home theater, make room for guests and extended family, expand storage areas or boost your income with a basement apartment. Whatever your remodeling goal, our Ocean County construction firm is attentive to detail while delivering on-time, on-budget results.
Basement Remodeling at the Jersey Shore
If your home’s lower level is currently unused, a professional basement finish could deliver a significant return on investment. When moisture is a concern, J. Lorton & Company resolves below-ground water issues with sump pump installation, foundation repairs and drainage solutions before remodeling.
Popular Jersey Shore basement finish options include:
- Second living area for large families
- Children’s playroom or teen retreat
- Game room & family entertainment area
- Home theater
- Workout room or yoga studio
- Wet bar or wine cellar
- Walkout apartment or in-law suite
- Guest bedroom & living space
- Home office or remote learning center
Coastal Construction Services in NJ
J. Lorton & Company uses coastal building practices to ensure that your home’s exterior and interior are safe from moisture and constructed to withstand beach climate challenges. Count on us to:
- Boost your existing property’s value.
- Engineer an energy-efficient beach house.
- Design & build the perfect retirement retreat.
- Expand your home with a fully finished basement.
- Craft the kitchen or bath of your dreams.
- Prioritize the small details that make your house a home.
Hire J. Lorton & Company
Proud to have won the Asbury Park Press award for Best-of-the-Best Builder, our design-build company elevates your lifestyle with NJ basement renovations. Whether you create a basement layout from scratch or renovate an existing design, J. Lorton & Company is the only construction partner you need.
Optimize your home’s unused square footage by investing in a man cave, mother-in-law suite or fitness studio. Our high-value basement finishes are tailored to your lifestyle, and no project is too small for our project managers and carpenters. To get more ideas for your interior project, visit our design showroom in Forked River, NJ.
Ready to get started? Call or connect online for basement estimates, remodeling consultations and home repairs: 609.693.8380.